Aurora Heating Services
Keeping Homes and Businesses Warm
In a place like Colorado, it's incredibly important to be prepared for frigid winters. One of the first lines of defense against the cold is your heating system, so choosing an experienced and reliable team of heating technicians is essential. Make sure your home is comfortable this winter by trusting Quality First Service Group for all your heating needs, no matter how you keep warm.
Our Heating Services
- Furnace Repair
- Furnace Replacement & New Installation
- Furnace Maintenance & Tune Ups
- Boiler Repair, Replacement & Maintenance
- Radiant Heating Service
Is Your Heating System Making You Sick?
According to the Center for Disease Control (CDC), flu activity is active between October and May, peaking sometime between December and February. That’s also the timeframe you operate your furnace more than usual.
In reality, indoor air is up to five times more polluted than outside air. In the heart of the winter, we spend more time indoors. We rarely open up doors or windows to let fresh breezes roll through our homes. Instead, we buckle down and insulate ourselves against the frigid weather. And we recirculate airborne pollutants again and again. Pollutants can come in the form of pet dander, dust mites, mold, or pollen.
Here's what you can do to mitigate poor indoor air quality:
- Change the air filter. Changing your air filter regularly combats the issue by allowing air circulation to pass through clean filters instead of dirty ones. The EPA recommends at a minimum to change out your air filters every three months, whether they look dirty or not.
- Maintain your heater. Changing your air filter isn’t enough to keep you healthy in the winter months. Proper and frequent HVAC maintenance keeps your heating and air conditioning systems running smoothly as well. Because your ductwork is hidden behind the walls, you rarely think about the air moving through it. We only focus on staying comfortable no matter what the weather.
- Seal your ductwork. If your ductwork isn’t in top condition, it’s blowing pollutants into your air supply. A fully sealed system ensures clean, fresh air comes from your registers. It ensures that every time your HVAC system turns on, you are breathing the freshest air possible.
When you really think about it, your HVAC system isn’t just about creating a comfortable environment, it’s ensuring a healthy environment too. If you’re having trouble with your heating system, it’s time to connect with an Aurora heating company that’s on your side that can help you keep your system running as efficiently as possible.
Reach Out for a Heating Service Estimate Today
If things are getting chilly or your heater is making concerning noises, it’s time to give us a call. From the moment we pick up the phone, your ultimate satisfaction with our heating services becomes our number one goal. If you have additional questions, we’ll be happy to answer them.
Call Quality First Service Group today for heating service in Aurora, Castle Rock, or nearby!
No Hidden Fees
We keep everything transparent and we never charge extra for weekend calls.
We don’t prey on our customers - we offer solutions rather than corny sales pitches.
We arrive when we say we will. We’ll apply an instant credit to your service if we’re late.
Say goodbye to that boxed in feeling. We offer flexible financing options (subject to credit approval).
We never recommend anything outside the scope of your needs - scout’s honor.
Get service on your schedule! In most instances, we can even offer same-day service calls.