AC Maintenance in Aurora
Schedule Regular Preventive Air Conditioner Tune Ups
Just like you tune up your car to get the best performance and longevity, it's important to take care of your air conditioner with yearly maintenance appointments. AC maintenance is a simple way to identify and fix small problems before they have a chance to turn into larger, more expensive problems. Maintenance can greatly reduce your chances of a complete AC breakdown and can potentially help extend your AC's life by years.
At Quality First Service Group, we recommend scheduling your yearly AC tune up appointment in the spring before the hot weather sets in. If you can't remember the last time you had your AC serviced, don't wait any longer to give us a call!
To make your appointment for an AC tune up in Aurora, give us a call now at 720-548-2770.
What We Check During an Annual AC Maintenance Service
Is your air conditioner ready for the upcoming season? Call the Aurora AC maintenance experts at Quality First Service Group to have a technician perform a full inspection of your system and ensure it's ready to go when you are.
Here are some of the things we check during an AC maintenance appointment:
- Thermostat - It may sound simple, but sometimes it’s the little things that cause the biggest problems. One of our first steps is to check the thermostat inside your home is properly maintained and is connected to your HVAC system and operating correctly.
- Wiring - A lot can happen to your air conditioner as it operates all season long, and sits idle over the fall, winter and spring. We open up your air conditioning unit and ensure all wiring is properly connected, and that they aren’t burned or frayed.
- Airflow - The air conditioner unit sits outside along the side of your home. Is your landscape preventing it from getting proper airflow? Will ensure the unit itself is properly placed so it’s getting enough airflow to operate correctly.
- Refrigeration - The technician will test your unit to ensure it’s receiving proper refrigerant levels according to the manufacturer’s guidelines. If the levels are too low, it may need charging to ensure it will work correctly all season long.
- Compressor and Fan - The compressor is the heart of your air conditioner. Over time, the compressor and fan may run harder to do its job. That can cause the equipment to wear out quicker, and cause more repair work down the road.
- Motor - Every motor needs to be lubricated periodically throughout its life. Your technician can ensure that everything is in proper working order as a part of the check.
- Air Filter - Your air filter should be changed on a regular basis; more or less frequently depending on whether your household contains allergy/asthma sufferers or pets. If the air is restricted, it can negatively impact the functioning of your HVAC equipment and also worsen your indoor air quality.
- Cleaning - Your technician will also thoroughly clean the entire air conditioner and make sure it’s ready to go for the coming season. This will ensure everything is working properly now and for the upcoming months.
No Hidden Fees
We keep everything transparent and we never charge extra for weekend calls.
We don’t prey on our customers - we offer solutions rather than corny sales pitches.
We arrive when we say we will. We’ll apply an instant credit to your service if we’re late.
Say goodbye to that boxed in feeling. We offer flexible financing options (subject to credit approval).
We never recommend anything outside the scope of your needs - scout’s honor.
Get service on your schedule! In most instances, we can even offer same-day service calls.