What do you think of when you hear the word plumber?
Chances are you think of the word problem.
- A pipe broke and is flooding your basement.
- The water heater no longer works.
- The sewer is backed up.
But a plumber can be more than a “fix it” person. He can:
- Install the new faucets you purchased months ago, and are still on the
floor in your bathroom.
- Upgrade your garbage disposal to give you more power.
- Convert your old fireplace to a gas fireplace by running a gas line.
- Convert your electric stove to a gas stove by installing a gas line.
- Analyze your current water system to give you ideas on conserving water.
- Help you plan a bathroom remodel, giving you tips on toilet, shower
or sink placement.
- Get ready for spring by installing a new gas fire pit.
- Get ready for summer by installing a new gas barbecue.