Whether you have a small one-hour job, or a weeklong project, how can you find a reliable, reputable plumbing company?
1. Start by doing a little research online. Finding a site like this one is no accident. A plumber that takes the time to build quality information for you online wants you to know the facts before you hire.
2. Ask your neighbors and friends. Chances are you know people that have used plumbing services. The most important question to ask is “Would you use them again?”
3. Watch your mail for flyers, postcards and coupons. This is your introduction to a company. Check out their websites. Give them a call.
4. Check the Better Business Bureau. Find out what information they have on the company.
5. What other associations do they belong to? A credible company is an involved company. They will associate with a variety of groups, both in the community and within their own industry.
6. Ask other services providers. If you’re working with a contractor for a bathroom redesign, or a landscaper to change your back yard, chances are they have great referrals. They’re in the business, and like to work with quality plumbers.
7. Look for testimonials. Many websites incorporate testimonials into their sites. Read through them. Also search online for consumer awareness sites. Places like Troubleshooter.com and Angieslist.com are great resources for consumers to get honest feedback from consumers that have used a plumber.