Join the Quality First Service Club!
Sign Up Today & Start Saving on Services
Keeping up with all of your home’s various service needs can be a real hassle. Who has the time or the mental capacity to remember to schedule maintenance appointments and other needed services when you’re so busy with other things that demand your attention? At Quality First Service Group, we understand what you’re going through, and we want to take the stress out of properly owning and maintaining a heating, cooling, and plumbing system. That’s why we are proud to now offer the Quality First Service Club: a maintenance program designed to help you get the upkeep your home needs and save money in the process!
How the Service Club Works
The Quality First Service Club is a subscription membership service that gives you VIP status here at Quality First Service Group. As a VIP member, you’ll receive two annual HVAC system checks at no charge: one in the spring for your air conditioner and another in the fall for your furnace. This ensures that your system is in proper condition and free from any issues that may cause it to break down and stop working when you need it most. You will also receive one annual plumbing safety check, allowing us to target any budding plumbing problems such as sewer issues, water quality problems, an aging water heater, and so much more. We’ll also perform one free sewer line video inspection service to identify any potential sewer problems, one free drain line enzyme treatment to help you get rid of blockages in your drain lines, and free identification and tagging of all emergency shutoff valves.
With these professional inspections and services, you can avoid the hassle of an emergency and stay ahead of what your home will need. And the best part is: this service applies to all types of heating, cooling, and plumbing equipment, including forced-air heaters, hydronic heating, heat pumps, tank and tankless water heaters, sump pumps, water treatment systems, and so many more!
That’s not all you’ll get as a plan member, either. Here are just a few of the other outstanding perks you receive as a member:
- Emergency scheduling: When your home needs service, we’ll treat it as an emergency, meaning you’ll jump right to the head of the line as a VIP member.
- No service fees: You’ll never pay a trip charge at Quality First, so long as you’re a member. That’s a savings on every service call we perform.
- Discounted replacement: Your membership fees apply to future appliance and equipment replacement services, helping you save on these major needs.
- Member-only service number: You’ll receive a special service phone number that is exclusively for members so you jump right to the head of the phone queue as well.
- Additional specials: While we offer promotional pricing from time to time, members will receive additional member-only discount opportunities, letting you save even more!
- Additional warranty: Members will receive a free extended warranty on all appliance and equipment replacements.
- Our on-time guarantee: We guarantee that we’ll be there on-time at your scheduled appointment! As a member, if we’re late, you’ll get an additional $50 discount on your service (weather restrictions apply).
And as always, every service we provide is still backed by our comprehensive satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not 100% satisfied with any aspect of your service with us, we’ll come to you and set things right, and you won’t have to pay a penny for us to do so.
Learn more about the great benefits of a Quality First Service Club membership by contacting Quality First Service Group today!
No Hidden Fees
We keep everything transparent and we never charge extra for weekend calls.
We don’t prey on our customers - we offer solutions rather than corny sales pitches.
We arrive when we say we will. We’ll apply an instant credit to your service if we’re late.
Say goodbye to that boxed in feeling. We offer flexible financing options (subject to credit approval).
We never recommend anything outside the scope of your needs - scout’s honor.
Get service on your schedule! In most instances, we can even offer same-day service calls.