Denver Plumbing, Heating & AC Services
Your One-Stop-Shop for All Things Comfort
Here at Quality First Service Group, we take your comfort seriously. Since opening our doors in 1982, we have been beyond proud to serve the residents and business owners of our community by providing the most reliable plumbing, heating, and AC services. No matter how big or small, we can handle your every repair, maintenance, inspection, installation, or replacement service quickly and effectively, so you can get back to focusing on more important matters.
Call (720) 548-2770 to schedule plumbing, heating, and air conditioning service in Denver.
Signs of a Hidden Plumbing Leak
Hidden plumbing leaks can cause extensive damage to your home before you ever even discover them. The key to minimizing the amount of damage is being able to recognize the signs of a leak.
Signs of a hidden plumbing leak include:
- Mold or mildew growth
- Warped floorboards or ceilings
- Bubbling paint or wallpaper
- An unexpected spike in your water bills
- Unexplained puddles of water
- The sound of running water when no appliances are in use
- Yellow stains on walls or ceilings
- An increase in pest activity
- A puddle of water on your lawn
Our plumbers are skilled in leak detection, so you can count on us to pinpoint the exact location of the leak and implement the best possible solution.
In addition to leak detection, our Denver plumbing services include emergency repairs, backflow prevention, boilers, inspections, maintenance, sump pumps, water filtration, water heater repair and installation, drain cleaning, hydro jetting, water and sewer line repair and excavation, and gas line repair and installation.
Why Is My AC Blowing Hot Air?
There is nothing worse than turning on your AC just to be blasted by hot air. Unfortunately, this is a common problem for air conditioners. It can be caused by a clogged or dirty air filter, a refrigerant leak, a frozen evaporator coil, a loose electrical connection, or a faulty thermostat. To determine the cause of your problem, turn to Quality First Service Group. Our Denver air conditioning pros are here to get your system back up and running properly in no time.
In addition to AC repair, we offer AC replacement, AC installation, AC maintenance, indoor air quality, and zone control services.
Should I Repair or Replace My Heater?
If your heater isn’t working the way it should be, it probably needs to be repaired or replaced.
Whether your system needs to be repaired or replaced depends on a few factors, including:
- System age: Heaters last between 15 and 20 years, so if your heater is nearing the end of its lifespan, you might want to consider a replacement. On the other hand, a younger system probably doesn’t need to be repaired unless the problem is severe.
- Overall condition: If your system is on the younger side, is well maintained, and rarely ever requires repairs, it probably doesn’t need to be replaced. But, if your system is improperly maintained and has been repaired multiple times in the last few years, it is likely starting to fail.
- Comfort: A heater that is on its way out the door might regularly have weak airflow, inconsistent heating, or trouble keeping your home comfortable. If you are experiencing these issues, replacement might be the best solution.
- Efficiency: The efficiency of a heater can be reduced by age, extensive use, and a lack of maintenance. If your system takes forever to warm your home and leaves you with astronomical heating bills, it is no longer efficient. Upgrading your system can eliminate these problems.
Our Denver heating professionals are here to evaluate the condition of your heater and offer our professional advice regarding the best solution.
In addition to furnace repair and replacement, we offer furnace maintenance, boiler, and indoor air quality services.
Call Quality First Service Group
When you want to make sure your home or business is in the best hands, call Quality First Service Group. Each member of our team has undergone extensive training and is equipped with state-of-the-art tools and technology, which enables them to provide the fast, dependable service you deserve.
Choose Quality First Service Group because:
- We guarantee your 100% satisfaction
- We offer flexible financing options
- We provide on-time service
- We never charge for weekend calls
- We are available 24/7 for emergencies
- We always get the job done right
Why settle for any plumbing and HVAC company when you can have the best?
No Hidden Fees
We keep everything transparent and we never charge extra for weekend calls.
We don’t prey on our customers - we offer solutions rather than corny sales pitches.
We arrive when we say we will. We’ll apply an instant credit to your service if we’re late.
Say goodbye to that boxed in feeling. We offer flexible financing options (subject to credit approval).
We never recommend anything outside the scope of your needs - scout’s honor.
Get service on your schedule! In most instances, we can even offer same-day service calls.