Here’s what you need to know about furnace service, and how things like regular repairs and maintenance can keep you from needing to replace yours so often. As a local furnace company, we are dedicated to helping you can make the best possible decisions for your home, your heating, and your family. If you have any questions or need help staying warm in Arvada, call us for aid!
There are plenty of things that can go wrong with your furnace. These include:
· Breaking down
· Not working efficiently enough
· Not warming a property enough
· Turning off and on irregularly
· Making weird noises
· Strange smell coming from the heater
These are all things that you need to hire a furnace service company for. We will come out and take a look at it, and let you know if repairs can save it, or if you need a new furnace installation.
Our furnace inspection and maintenance are comprehensive. In short, we will:
· Visually inspect your entire HVAC system.
· Test and check each component of your furnace to ensure it is working according to manufacturer specifications.
· Change any filters you might have, and/or teach you to change them.
· Clean out dust and debris that may be hampering efficient functioning.
If our furnace inspection turns up anything that needs to be repaired, we’ll work with you to get those completed as soon as we can.
If your furnace is under warranty, pull that document out and check it. Some specify that the furnace needs to be maintained by a licensed professional once (or, occasionally, twice!) each year. Most of these documents will say something to the effect that damage caused by improper maintenance won’t be covered. While this doesn’t necessarily mean that skipping maintenance visits would void the warranty, that is probably not something that you want to risk, given the relatively low cost of furnace inspection against the high cost of furnace repairs and replacement.
Ready to schedule your furnace service? Give us a call at Quality First Service Group and we’ll be there soon! We are proud to help Arvada property owners stay warm!