Football is here. Tailgating parties are in full swing. And with the fall colors sweeping across the Denver Metro area, it won’t be long before you flip the switch and have your furnace come to life for the season.
How old is your furnace? When was the last time it was replaced? When was the last time it had a regular maintenance visit from an HVAC professional?
If you’re one of the many who turns on the furnace each year hoping it works without trouble, it may be time for an upgrade. A high efficiency furnace may be just the thing to help you keep you and your loved ones warm all winter through.
1. If your furnace is even just a few years old, a new high efficiency upgrade can be a great way to help you save money on heating costs. Big changes are made to HVAC equipment all the time, and you can reap the rewards by upgrading and installing a furnace better suited for your home’s environment.
2. High efficiency furnaces often come with additional features that can add additional comfort to your home. How about variable speed operation that can help get rid of the cold spots that may currently exist throughout your home.
3. While your fireplace may be your favorite part of staying in on a chilly evening, they can also be a major source of heat loss. While a fireplace may warm the area right around it, it can leave the rest of your home with a chill. A high efficient furnace can help warm your entire home efficiently. Let us show you how to enjoy both and have them work together.
4. By installing a high efficient furnace, you will also reduce the environmental impact. You’ll be using less energy to heat your home all winter long.
5. By upgrading your furnace now, you can expect to see the savings every month on your utility bills for the next few years. A more efficient furnace means it will provide a warm home at a lower cost. And with the savings passed down to you, you’ll know your utility bill will be as low as possible.
If you’re interested in upgrading to a high efficiency furnace this winter, it’s time to get in touch with your HVAC contractor and find the most effective HVAC system for your home. We can help you find it and install it before the first snowflake touches the ground.
Fast: Get service on your schedule! In most instances, we can even offer same-day service calls.
Honest: We never recommend anything outside the scope of your needs - scout’s honor.
Financing: Say goodbye to that boxed in feeling. We offer flexible financing options (subject to credit approval).
Dependable: We arrive when we say we will. We’ll apply an instant credit to your service if we’re late.
Professional: We don’t prey on our customers - we offer solutions rather than corny sales pitches.
No Hidden Fees: We keep everything transparent and we never charge extra for weekend calls.
All of our work is guaranteed. In fact, drains are guaranteed to remain free of stoppages for 30-90 days and all plumbing/HVAC labor is guaranteed for one year. Water and sewer lines have a 10-year transferrable warranty - at no additional charge to you!