Your Colorado plumbing contractor can help you make your home even better this year with these simple tips.
1. Think green. There are dozens of ways to start converting your home to a green environment. Start small, and do a little at a time.
2. Perform a water use analysis. Especially in the summer months, there are a variety of ways you can reduce and conserve the water flow within your home.
3. Watch for leaks. If your faucets are leaking anywhere in your home, kitchen or bath, replace them.
4. Upgrade your water heater. The average life of a water heater is 10 to 15 years. Check with your plumber on the quality of older water heaters, and replace before it breaks and you sustain damage.
5. Preventative maintenance. Avoid problems by cleaning drains, pipes and sewer lines on a regular basis.
6. Monitor water lines. The older your home, the bigger your risk of sewer and water line breakage. As landscaping grows and thrives, it searches out water. And the best place is to go to the source – your pipes.
7. Monitor inside and outside water sources. Especially in Colorado where the weather turns from cold to hot and back again quickly, keep an eye on water sources. Protect by turning off water early, disconnecting hoses from outside water faucets, and monitoring outside wall pipes during extreme cold spells.
8. Clean drains before visitors. The summer months bring more travelers and guests into your home, giving your drains more use. Clean drains before they arrive to ensure proper flow.
9. Expand the size of your garbage disposal. Especially with more of us cooking at home, consider upgrading your garbage disposal to handle even the biggest jobs.
10. Put in a gas grill. Nothing says summer like heading outdoors for a barbecue dinner. Instead of spending time and energy on charcoal, put in a gas grill to make cooking outdoors even easier.
11. Take out the evening chill with a gas fire pit. Don’t like the weather in Colorado? Stick around for an hour, and it will change. A gas fire pit will keep even the briskest nights warm, and allow you to be outside much longer into the season.
12. Be energy efficient. Purchase energy efficient appliances as they need replacing. Conserve water by running full dishwashers and washing machines. Buy low flow toilets and faucets for your bathroom. There’s a lot we can do. Just take the time to a do a few things today, and you’ll be amazed at how much it saves you over time.
Fast: Get service on your schedule! In most instances, we can even offer same-day service calls.
Honest: We never recommend anything outside the scope of your needs - scout’s honor.
Financing: Say goodbye to that boxed in feeling. We offer flexible financing options (subject to credit approval).
Dependable: We arrive when we say we will. We’ll apply an instant credit to your service if we’re late.
Professional: We don’t prey on our customers - we offer solutions rather than corny sales pitches.
No Hidden Fees: We keep everything transparent and we never charge extra for weekend calls.
All of our work is guaranteed. In fact, drains are guaranteed to remain free of stoppages for 30-90 days and all plumbing/HVAC labor is guaranteed for one year. Water and sewer lines have a 10-year transferrable warranty - at no additional charge to you!